More Reasons to Keep in Touch with Your List
I’ve said it before, that you should email your list on a regular basis. There are several reasons for this.
- They remember who you are
- You add value to their lives
- They get to know, like and trust you more
- When they are ready to purchase, you are more likely to be in front of them via email
- They are more likely to buy from you
So there are several great reasons to keep in touch with your email subscribers.
The next question is… how often should you email them?
1) Read these reasons and make the good decision to keep in touch with your list regularly
2) Consider how often you will stay in touch – quarterly, monthly, fortnightly, weekly, daily…
More on that in the next post…
Need to talk about that?