To keep your subscriber list engaged you need to stay in touch with them on a regular basis via email.
A newsletter is a great way to do this. There are many benefits to a regular newsletter. They include …
So, as you can see, there are many benefits to a regular newsletter. If you don’t have one in your marketing toolkit, I suggest you think about it.
1) Decide how often you’d like to produce your newsletter
2) Do you or another team member have the skill to do it yourself
3) If not, outsource to a professional
4) Plan the layout of your newsletter and what you will put in it
5) Decide when you will send them out
6) Take action
If you need some help, we have a low-cost newsletter service you can check out here ? https://www.smartemail.com.au/