Here are some tips from Peter and Rhonda about how to make sure you turn visitors into new clients.
- Make sure visitors get a sense of who you are on your home page. This will allow them to quickly decide if you are the kind of person they want to do business with.
- It is more important to get your website live than to wait and wait until it is perfect. 70% is good enough. Don't panic. The copy can be added later.
- When you plan a new website, you need to make sure you plan what you're going to write on it. Sometimes your copywriter can help guide the web developer to create you a better website.
- If you have issues with your website that are not copy related, it doesnt matter how good the copy is, Google won't find your content.
- When getting your website done, write some short paragraphs and get it live, then when you have the funds, go to a good copywriter and get it massaged and extended for better results.
- Make sure your call to action on your website is compelling or people will turn off.