Tips To Avoid Burnout!
When you’re neck-deep in your business venture and your ‘to do’ list is never-ending and ever-growing, it’s easy to fall into the trap of just keeping on going going… and never stopping for a break.
Working mega-overtime just to try to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
You’ve got to make sure you look after yourself. Working that hard all the time will lead to burnout!
Once you hit that place, you won’t be any good for anyone or anything… including your business.
So how do you avoid burnout?
Make sure you take some time out on a regular basis to do something you love, that recharges your batteries and energises you again.
Some ideas include:
- go fishing
- take a walk on the beach
- have a day out with your significant other
- spend some time on your favourite hobby
- read a book for an hour in a beautiful place
For me, it’s going for a ride on my bike or playing in my workshop. Helps to ‘centre’ me again, so I’m good to go!
1) Choose a regular time frame to have some ‘me’ time
2) Choose one or more things you’d like to do at that time
3) Schedule it in your calendar so it doesn’t get pushed aside and forgotten
And then there is the RU OK thing. Are you OK?