Stop Hiding Away
I think the easiest thing for many business owners, especially if you err on the side of introverted, is to ‘hideaway’ in business being ‘busy’.
We need to climb out from behind our computers, from behind whatever it is we do and get out.
For me, I LOVE systemising, and setting up processes.
I could spend ALL day everyday tinkering away. And what I do will make the team more efficient, have better checks and balances, better delivery, but not necessarily help me make more $$$.
Maybe this is you, maybe not, the BIG point being what activities should you be doing that will help ‘drive’ the business further?
Focus on that!
- Is it picking up the phone?
- Getting out to that networking event?
- Finally, hiring that bookkeeper?
- Upgrading your website? (I know a guy 🙂 )
- Updating your LinkedIn Profile? (we have a free guide for that)
- Getting a better sales process checklist in place?
Or any of the myriad stuff on our ‘one-day’ list that will move the business forward.
Are you avoiding something is the key question?
1) List any activities you may be avoiding
2) Pick ONE
3) List the separate actions that are needed to make that happen
4) Do the first thing on that list
5) Do the second thing on that list
6) Keep going…
And how does that make you feel?
Want to chat about your plans for world domination (your part of the world) >