SEGUE: Social Media Hero
Do all businesses need to be on social media?
If you’re already attracting new business through other means, then why would you even bother with social media? Right?
If your potentials clients are on social media, then yes, you should be there, it’s that simple.
Here’s why social media is so important for business:
- Believe it or not, your potential customers live on social media
- Your social pages let you engage directly with potential customers
- Because you’re social, potential customers get to know, like and trust you
- When customers share your content, their friends discover you
- You reduce your marketing budget by attracting FREE traffic to your website
- If you decide to advertise on social media, it’s super affordable
- You get another space where you can collect reviews (social proof is KING)
- If you have a brick-and-mortar outlet, you can attract more foot traffic faster
While all this sound like good reasons to hop onto Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media channels, the reality is social media can be overwhelming, confusing and time-consuming.
In this section there are tips we trust will help demystify social media, and give you a head start and some best practices to follow…
Here’s some other info on social media marketing aspects for you to consider >