Have you delved into the mindset of your ideal client?
Do you know their fears, dreams and frustrations?
The answer to this will determine how well your marketing goes and therefore how well your business grows.
If you get to know your ideal client really well, when you write, it will speak to them. Just like it was written just for them.
So do your research,
2) You might be your own ideal client, maybe not?
3) You might know someone who is your ideal client
Find out what their home life consists of, what they read, what they watch, what websites they visit.
This will help you get into the heart of your client and write your marketing for them.
1) Think about who is the ideal person you’d like to work with
2) Research them as outlined above
3) Start creating marketing based on what you have learned
4) DOWNLOAD our Avatar Worksheet here
No sign up, straight out download and get to it!