Get Personal, It Builds Trust
When people are making a decision about what business to learn from, they are not just dealing with a business.
They are building a connection with other people.
With this in mind, it’s great to share some personal stuff on your business social media. I don’t mean photos of your breakfast or anything silly like that.
Consider some of these types of personal things to share.
- What you value
- Things you believe
- What inspires you
- How you manage work life balance
- Your favourite books
- Things that have worked for you in your business
- Tools you use in your business
1) Come up with a list of personal things that matter to you. Things you’d like to share with your audience
2) Write out a plan of when and where you’ll share them
3) Create content
Use this system to help you create the content, works a treat for social media >