Save BIG Time With a Social Media Scheduling Platform
When you are trying to fit all the business activities into your life, sometimes it’s just tough to get everything we need to.
With this in mind, have you ever considered using a social media scheduling platform? Save a whole bunch of time.
Here are some reasons why.
1) If you create a piece of content that fits say Facebook and Instagram, then you can schedule it in one go. This is a big time saver.
2) A lot of your content being how-to tips and advice never goes out of date, so you can set up libraries of this content and auto post it until it gets to the end, then recycle it.
3) We’re a lot more efficient if we can more done in ‘blocks’ so this way you bowl over a lot more content.
Some social media whizzes are against social media scheduling platforms, citing that you won’t get the same ‘reach’ or impact with your social posts if you use one, and that may well be true, however, you’re bound to get more reach than if you don’t post at all because of time restrictions.
Here’s a shortlist of platforms we’ve had experience with:
** We picked up Promo Republic on https://appsumo.com/ on a LTD (life time deal) so no monthly fees, smart huh?)
Anyways, well worth the investment when you’re all setup, like a well-oiled machine.
1) Think about the benefits of a scheduling platform
2) Decide if you want to use one
3) Find one that works with all the social media platforms you have accounts on
4) Setup and start creating