Did you know that if your emails aren’t mobile-friendly a pile of your subscribers are opening them and having one heck of a time reading them?
If an email isn’t mobile-friendly what happens is that instead of becoming thinner and longer to read on a smaller screen, it just shrinks everything … including the text!
As you can imagine, this will make it really hard to read your engaging emails.
This leads to un-engaged emails on your list, decreasing deliverability success on your engaged email subscribers and less sales.
So make sure the software you send your emails from is mobile friendly.
1) Send an email to yourself
2) Check it on your mobile phone
3) Is it easy to read? is the size of the font a good size?
4) If it’s not, check your email marketing solution settings
5) If you can’t make them mobile responsive it’s time to change your autoresponder!
Need help? ?