We recommend seriously considering switching over to Microsoft Office 365 Exchange for emails, rather than domain hosted emails (Your email address remains the same)
Email technology has evolved.
The common model was to run the emails through the hosting.
The better model is to use Office 365 through Microsoft.
Your email is still @your business name, it just routes through a special email server.
There are other major benefits to having your emails managed through Microsoft.
- You get a massive 50 GB mailbox per user and can send messages up to 150 MB in size (massive).
- Superior syncing between devices if you receive emails on a mobile, a desktop or tablet. This one multiple device syncing feature is worth the switch.
- 24/7 Microsoft Support Portal. You can access email support online directly with Microsoft.
- This service also includes a web-client access portal, so you can access your emails online.
- Every mailbox is protected with premier anti-malware and anti-spam protection via Exchange Online Protection.
- Keep your inbox clean by automatically moving old messages to an In-Place Archive.
- Calendar syncing between devices is totally automated. Never double-book or miss an appointment again.
- Share calendars, have appointments set for you by your team, set appointments for others (if multiple account users).
- Shared contacts, create contact lists, only share contacts as you see fit with who you see fit
- Shared mailboxes, perfect when 2 or more need to handle a certain email account
Prices start from as little as AU$7.00 user/month (annual commitment)
View the link for more details on Microsoft Office 365 Exchange
You will need to engage an IT specialist to set it up but when it’s done that’s it.
When it comes to IT, there is a ‘WEB IT’ which is us, and then there’s ‘COMPUTER IT’ and that’s NOT us 🙂
We can refer you to our recommended IT people to help with this, it’s outside of the scope of website support.
And you get Microsoft Support all built-in, and they’re really responsive.
Let us know and we can make the IT Support introduction.
Peter B Butler and The Smarter Websites Team