Sorry about the “Post” blunder on Monday. I stuffed up. I needed to narrow the niche that I’m marketing too so I was refining my lead generation “Funnel” on my site. Trouble is I forgot that the auto update was turned “On” so the edit that I did went out […]Read More
Attention: Self Employed Professionals & Small Business Owners! Are You Attracting Enough New Clients? We professionals and small business owners have 3 things in common… The need for a steady stream of fresh leads and new clients. We love referrals. We love qualified leads. (That’s why we love referrals) Hi, […]Read More
So why is this website any better now?
Here’s the short story version of why!
* Dynamic content now and not static internet flotsam
* Pinging technology that the Google Gods and search engines love
* He can add stuff to his website as easy as writing an email
* Built in lead generation system.
* Built in qualification process so there is not as much focus on price (that part is behind the scenes)
Feedburner is the service that posts out your web content on Auto Pilot, very sexy. But… it had a limitation! Until earlier this week, if people subscribed to your blog via the Feedburner (NewsLetter Signup) email service, all the subject lines of your emails would be static, containing either the […]Read More