Automate The Regular Things That Happen In Your Business To Save You Time and Money
In every business, there are things you do over and over every day, every week.
This could include but not be limited to…
- sending receipts
- advising clients on how to use products
- responding to client queries from emails and phone calls
- delivering information products to leads
- sending out newsletters to clients
These things can take up lots of manpower hours which leads to high costs to run your business. If you can do these things in an automated way that means the time your staff or you have could be used on more important tasks that could be bringing in more sales for example.
To make this happen you need to utilise software that can be set up to do different processes hands-off. You just need to make sure that the price of the software doesn’t outweigh the savings you would be making in staff wages.
1) Write a list of processes that happen regularly in your business
2) Go into each process and write a list of actions and any email templates and the like that need to be included
3) Find an appropriate software you can use to set these up in. You may need to hire an expert to help you set this up effectively
Want to talk about software, oh my Lordy, I get excited, let’s talk