Images on Facebook – the Scroll Stopper…
When it comes to people on Facebook, imagine this …
They are sitting on a train and mindlessly scrolling through their Facebook feed until something catches their attention.
What catches their attention? … The image.
So the image is 70% of what attracts people to your content. So make sure you spend time getting something that is eye-catching.
What is eye-catching you may ask?
– a photo that looks like it was a casual shot that a friend might have taken
– something really unusual that really stands out
– words (quotes are one of the highest shared content types on Facebook)
– images with you in them if your business is all about you
Just make sure your images don’t look really stock photo like or ‘posed’.
1) Decide on the kinds of images that fit your brand out of the types above
2) Source or create images that fit
Let’s connect socially on my top 4 social platforms, if not already >
https://www.youtube.com/user/SmarterWebsites – SUBSCRIBE
https://www.smarterwebsites.com.au/podcasts/ – SUBSCRIBE