|Reports to:||Managing Director|
To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific online website projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. Manage the briefing process.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- lead the planning and implementation of online website projects
- facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- define project tasks and resource requirements
- coordinate project staff
- manage project budget
- manage project resource allocation
- plan and schedule project timelines
- track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- provide direction and support to project team
- quality assurance
- constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- project evaluations and assessment of results
Education and Experience:
- qualification in project management or proven track record
- knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- direct work experience in project management capacity
- proven experience in people management
- proficient in project management software
- critical thinking and problem solving skills
- planning and organizing
- communication skills
- influencing and leading
- team work
- conflict management
- stress tolerance
Scope the Project
Consult with internal stakeholders to fully identify and confirm the scope of the project and obtain project details.
Manage design consultants. Ensure that all designs meet the clients’ requirements.
Manage external designers as well as internal staff. Ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to the desired quality standard. Ensure that all projects meet performance quality, safety and environmental objectives.
Manage, forecast, monitor, control and report on project financial performance. Monitor actual costs against approved costs to ensure there is no over-expenditure in project costs.
Plan, monitor, control and report against multiple project timelines and milestones. Report actual completion date against approved completion date. Complete projects on time.
Risk and Value Management
Identify and document potential risks to projects and develop effective control strategies to minimise risk. Identify opportunities to optimise initial construction and operational costs through value engineering processes.
Project Reporting and Handover
Report on the progress of projects and complete project handover process and final costing of all projects. Manage all project reporting and handover to an agreed timeframe.
INTERPERSONAL AND OTHER FEATURES
The Project Manager has a high level of interaction with clients. This may include managing the relationship with other organisations, statutory authorities or government departments, who have a significant stake in the results of the project or who may be the clients of the project. Other external relationships include design and project management consultants, industry, statutory authorities, and the general community.
The Project Manager will be responsible for carrying out negotiations with external parties, mediating between the conflicting interests of different stakeholders, influencing and persuading a wide range of people in order to overcome obstacles and deliver their projects. In-depth technical knowledge enables the Project Manager to provide guidance on industry regulations and standards to external parties working on the project.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in project management for websites
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to mediate teams in order to achieve agreed objectives
- Strong results orientation and a proven track record of delivering projects on time, on budget and to required quality standards
- Proven ability to analyse complex problems, identify critical issues and develop strategies for delivering solutions
- Demonstrated experience in direct supervision of project staff
- Proven ability to work as a team player within multifunctional and multidiscipline teams, sharing knowledge, contributing proactively to achieving team goals and providing coaching and guidance to less experienced team members
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight time frames
- Experience in MS Office Suite
- Exposure and experience with the social media marketing platforms on B2B or B2C level
- Some experience in web design and graphics
- An understanding of the WordPress platform
- An understanding of HTML
- Had exposure and experience with the social media marketing platforms
- An understanding of direct response marketing and good copywriting principles
Relevant qualifications or experience in Media, Management or related subjects.
REMOTE but the business is located in Perth, Western Australia so same timezone as Phillipines.
Enquiries direct to Managing Director - email@example.com