Rockingham & Kwinana
Initial 3 months – paid by the hour, then subsequently paid on standard monthly agreed amount.
- Opportunity for stable long term work.
- Opportunity to work with high calibre Financial Performance Specialist
- Southern Suburbs (Kwinana) with free parking (when required)
An exciting opportunity exists for a BOOKKEEPER – in the online marketing and website design industry.
The bookkeeper is responsible for the correct data entry of all banking transactions for Smarter Enterprises on a monthly basis, with the use of departmental costing.
- Between 6 – 10 hours each month
- Rate – dependent on experience
- The correct GST rulings apply regarding claiming of expenses both local and international as well as income from local and international sources. The allocation of income and expenses to accounts are largely dependent on the correct account allocation and departments (based on predetermined budget) and this must be followed strictly. Past records are available.
A full Debtors account is maintained and reconciled monthly with new invoices raised and progress payments from clients (specifically regarding Websites). The correct allocation of these progress payments must be adhered to and the Debtors accounts will be checked on a monthly basis.
They must be familiar with an online cloud based accounting package preferably Xero or show the ability to adapt easily from another.
Be able to liaise direct with either the manager and/or the ‘Financial Performance Specialist’ and communicate clearly and easily. Attention to detail, is required as a natural skill.
- Steady reliable income
- Some in-house work (initially when setting up the system and perhaps when quarterly company performance reviews on an ad-hoc basis)
- Ongoing remote work
- Administration support supplied
- Young company
- A management team that is passionate about growing their business
- Professional company
- To be a part of a kind and compassionate business
- To be a part of a company that places a high emphasis on employee satisfaction
- To be a part of a professional and well organised business with well-crafted policies and procedures
- Your opinion matters
- Easy access from the freeway
- Free Parking (when required)
This is a challenging role with duties including, but not limited to:
- Data entry
- Bank and Debtors Reconciliations.
- Looking for opportunities to obtain more business
In return the applicant will be part of a professional and dynamic team and company that offers genuine job satisfaction.
If you believe that this role is for you, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org