[VIDEO below] There are many software tools that help us save time. Old school is excel spread sheets, oh so 90’s. Project and task management has gone web 2.0 Trouble is with all this new technology there’s the learning curve that goes with using them. That’s the part that does […]Read More
Apparently there were 2 hacks, one they’ve recovered from but they’re still down on the gaming side. Sony tells us that there is no exact date when the service will be restored. A lot of people are upset but we should also be grateful, this hack was a timely reminder […]Read More
So why is this website any better now?
Here’s the short story version of why!
* Dynamic content now and not static internet flotsam
* Pinging technology that the Google Gods and search engines love
* He can add stuff to his website as easy as writing an email
* Built in lead generation system.
* Built in qualification process so there is not as much focus on price (that part is behind the scenes)
Imagine the Stress… being # 7 Web Developer!!! Yup, that means 7 rebuilds on Ivor’s website. It seems we have a knack for getting websites right the first time round… and we’ve had this comment a lot… Why? Marketing focus first followed by design. It’s all about getting leads and […]Read More